I became the man who wore a sanitary pad.
That lens makes your apartment look clean
When I look down at this golden statue may it remind me and every little child that no matter where you’re from, your dreams are valid.
Post with 2 notes
1. Rohan and I have signed the lease for an apartment. It’s in the Portola District of San Francisco and it’s on top of a huge fucking hill. Like, I’m not even kidding around when I tell you that if I trip I could roll a quarter mile down the street. It makes for a great view. The bedrooms are minuscule, but there are two! A place for y’all to crash!
2. I’m considering two design bootcamps that will take place over the next few months. I have a lot of feelings about which one to pick. It’s probably best I don’t hash that out on the internet though…
3. I also might sign up for this thing that will help me run a half marathon in 24 weeks?
4. Also I’m currently (willfully) unemployed, and although I saved up a considerable amount of money while I was miserable in Phoenix, I’m blowing through it pretty quickly.
5. But in general, my life these days consists of free play in a way I haven’t experienced since I was in preschool.
Feel free to weigh in on any of my life choices as I’m paralyzed by indecision. Why are replies only enabled when I end my post in a question mark?
Stuff happens, occasionally.
Well done, xkcd. View the full “Frequency” comic here, it’s truly mesmerizing. I had no idea there were so many Sagittarii named Amelia who were fans of carbonated beverages.
Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to continue waiting for my turn signal to synchronize with that of a stranger’s, longing for that unspoken, unknown connection, that most universal element of the human experience.
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
Post with 3 notes
Today has been successful because I drove a stick shift on the highway for the first time and I revamped the signature I’ve been using since I was ten.
Photoset with 3 notes
So I went to Boston a couple of weeks ago and it mostly it was really, really cold. Like, I used to think that once it was below 30 it’s just cold and it’s all the same but when we landed it was 5 degrees and after that 20 just felt downright warm.
As a part of 100 Years of Music at Grace Cathedral, visual artist Anne Patterson created Graced With Light, a stunning, music-inspired installation that incorporates Grace Cathedral’s vaulted ceiling arches and video projection.Graced With Light is constructed of nearly 20 miles of ribbon, and has been hand-assembled by Ms. Patterson and the Grace Cathedral community.
I’m seeing this tomorrow!!
I would never electroencephalogram cytokinesis Fourier transform that.
Reblogging for that comment because I totes spent my summer with Fourier Transform IR….
hey this is The Burlap Bag!
Several years back, This American Life’s Ira Glass gave an incredible interview with Current.tv that instantly went viral.
Daniel Sax created this fantastic rendition of Ira Glass’s inspirational words that’s sure to get your creative juices pumping.
via Visual News
"I’m trying to figure out what my dreams are."
Photoset with 2 notes
So I moved across the country a week ago. I still have no idea what I want to do with my life but at least now I’m doing something about it.
Page 1 of 22